Digital River’s pre-built integration for commercetools helps brands create highly customized commerce experiences while experiencing risk-free international growth.
Digital River’s back-end solution for payments, tax, fraud, and regulatory compliance is now natively integrated into commercetools leading commerce platform. Together, Digital River and commercetools provide a seamless solution for delivering exceptional commerce experiences across every customer touchpoint on a global scale.
Limitless commerce possibilities
Since 2006, commercetools has been on a mission to break the market out of being restrained by legacy technology. They invented a headless, API-first, SaaS commerce portfolio of cloud-native microservices. commercetools also has an impressive list of clients under their belt, including brands such as AT&T, Express, and Audi. Their enterprise commerce solution is ideal for B2B and B2C brands looking to enhance their commerce experiences. And now, companies using commercetools have access to Digital River’s Global Seller Services, a merchant of record solution built for risk-free international growth.
In one pre-built integration, commercetools clients benefit from Digital River’s international expertise, technologies, and services for simplifying global payments, taxes, fraud, and compliance. As the merchant of record, Digital River takes on the financial and legal responsibilities of international selling so brands can focus on gaining and retaining customers around the world.
5 benefits of this new integration
Here are some of the advantages of using Digital River’s pre-built integration for commercetools:
- Consolidate multiple vendors: Replace multiple vendor contracts with a single integration that is pre-integrated with industry leaders such as Adyen, Accertify, Avalara, FIS, Fiserv, Ingenico, and Worldline.
- Optimize revenue: Accelerate time to revenue with a configurable store framework and localized checkout designed to increase conversion rates.
- Accelerate implementation: Reduce development time for quicker entry into new markets.
- Deliver personalized customer experiences: Create exceptional shopper experiences with custom storefronts and product detail pages, while driving global conversions with localized payment options, currencies, and language.
- Reduce risk: Shield your business from risk with Digital River as your merchant of record to offload the complexities of the ever-changing landscape of global fraud, security, and regulations.
Ready to take your brand global?
Expanding your business into global markets can be a daunting task without the right tools or partners at hand. So, as you look to gain international customers, make sure you have the right resources and processes in place to scale and meet their expectations.
With the Digital River integration for commercetools, you can remove the complexity of global expansion, reduce vendor partnerships, minimize risk, and grow revenue like never before.
Interested in learning how Digital River can help your brand remove the complexities of entering new markets? Connect with us today.