Exceed Consumer Expectations with our Fulfillment-as-a-Service Technology (F.A.S.T)
Today’s consumers expect instant gratification when they purchase online. Most will shop elsewhere if you are unable to provide low-cost or free shipping with a small delivery window. Understanding and managing logistic processes and expenses are imperative to the success of any online business. With 109,500,000 online orders and 1.5 million physical shipments annually, Digital River’s Global Fulfillment and connects you with our 65 global warehousing partners. Our scalable platform helps our fulfillment operations teams perform everyday order management tasks efficiently and with transparency.
Digital River’s global fulfillment capabilities can help you manage your online channel from pre-sale to post-order, while normalizing processes and reducing costs within the supply chain.
- Strategic sourcing
- Seamless fulfillment partner integrations
- Trade partner intelligence
- Carrier management
- Pre-order management
- Return processing
- Track and trace capabilities
- In-home and expedited delivery
- Gifting services
You can seamlessly plug into our extensive network of pre-integrated warehouse and fulfillment partners. Our suite of inventory management tools and services include support for pre-orders, back orders, split shipment, inventory reporting and more. And we are always adding new fulfiller integrations and features.
There’s more to fulfillment than taking a box off of the warehouse shelf and shipping it. Own your customers’ satisfaction and enhance their relationship with your brand.
- Order Orchestration — fulfillment order taking and management, regardless of source
- Catalog Management — consolidates logistics catalogs and inventory from multiple sources
- Sourcing and Routing — flexible sourcing logic, multiple sources and models down to the line item
- Shipping Management — shipping management and real-time cost calculation
- Reverse Logistics — vendor RMA, reverse logistics, track and trace
- Order Lifecycle Management — daily order lifecycle management, exception handling and vendor management