Minnesota High Tech Association hosted its annual networking event to announce Tekne Award finalists in fifteen different categories.
We’re happy to report that Digital River was named a finalist in the mobile technology category alongside Amcom Software and XRS Corporation.
Congratulations to our Beanstream Mobile team for all of their great work on the product that was recognized as one of the best and brightest in technological innovation, development, commercialization and management in Minnesota.
If you’re not familiar with the product, here is some background on how it stands out. Beanstream Mobile differentiates itself in a competitive market by:
- Offering point-to-point encryption so that no sensitive data is ever stored on the device,
- Delivering quality hardware to ensure it works on the first swipe,
- Enabling merchants to print customer receipts in addition to e-mailing and text,
- Providing in-app multi-currency support,
- Offering white label opportunities for partners to custom brand the reader and end-to-end user experience for their customers, and
- Pairing this with inventory management within a simple, elegant interface.
Now in its 14th year, the Tekne’s have recognized hundreds of companies and technology leaders who continue to make Minnesota home to cutting-edge innovation. Award winners will be announced and recognized at the 2013 Tekne Awards gala on Thursday, November 6, 2013. The event will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center.