BlueHornet Releases its Report “2015 Email Best Practices: Make an Impact in the Inbox”
White paper provides top strategies for improving an email marketing program
SAN DIEGO — Oct. 19, 2015 — BlueHornet Networks, Inc., the email marketing provider from Digital River, Inc., released its “2015 Email Best Practices: Make an Impact in the Inbox” report. Written for both novice and veteran email marketing professionals, the white paper includes advice for improving email marketing performance and executing email strategies, as well as case studies featuring best-in-class email marketing programs.
The topics explored in the whitepaper include:
- List growth and maintenance — Outlines tactics for acquiring and keeping a high-quality database of engaged subscribers.
- Customer profiles and preference centers, and progressive profiling — Highlights strategies for leveraging the customer journey to enhance subscriber data and enable more targeted messaging.
- Testing tactics — Includes advice for building a robust and reliable testing program.
- Lifecycle relationships — Reviews the key stages of the subscriber lifecycle and identifies the most effective types of messages for each stage.
- Relationship-based communications — Lists recommendations for implementing a messaging program that doesn’t ask anything in return from subscribers, but can net strong brand loyalists.
Click here http://bit.ly/1NhkxLk for a free download of “2015 Email Best Practices: Make an Impact in the Inbox” white paper. For more information about email marketing best practices — including white papers, primary research, on-demand webinars, and more — visit the Resources section of BlueHornet’s website: http://www.bluehornet.com/resources/.
About BlueHornet Networks
BlueHornet Networks helps companies large and small reach their email potential using a combination of enterprise-scale email marketing solutions and award-winning services. Brands rely on BlueHornet’s powerful, yet easy-to-use solutions to implement basic email marketing programs or develop sophisticated lifecycle messaging campaigns. Founded in 2000, BlueHornet is located in San Diego, Calif., and is the email marketing provider from Digital River, Inc. Contact BlueHornet for more information at 866-586-3755 or email@example.com; visit Bluehornet.com or follow @bluehornetemail on Twitter.
About Digital River, Inc.
Backed by 20 years of ecommerce experience, Digital River is recognized as a leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions. Companies of all sizes rely on Digital River’s cloud-based commerce, payments and marketing services to manage and grow their online businesses. In 2014, Digital River processed more than $35 billion in online transactions, connecting B2B and B2C digital products companies and branded manufacturers with buyers across multiple devices and channels, and nearly every country in the world.
Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America. For more details about Digital River, visit the corporate website, read the Digital River Blog, follow @DigitalRiverInc on Twitter or call +1 952-253-1234.
Digital River is a registered trademark of Digital River, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.