Digital River Announces Finalists for 2012 ICE Awards to Recognize Innovative Commerce and E-Marketing Campaigns
Winning companies to be named at Globalocity commerce conference on May 15
MINNEAPOLIS — May 10, 2012 — Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced the finalists for its 2012 Internet Commerce Excellence (ICE) Awards, which will be presented on May 15, 2012, at the Digital River® Globalocity® commerce conference. Digital River’s signature three-day conference, will take place May 14-16, 2012, at the JW Marriott L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, Calif., and is expected to draw industry thought leaders from the U.S., Europe and Asia.
The ICE Awards recognize companies that are creatively using commerce and e-marketing best practices to launch innovative online campaigns designed to attract customers, build loyalty and drive revenue. ICE Awards finalists are competing in eight categories and will be judged based upon their level of innovation and the results of their campaigns. The finalists include:
- Best Product Launch: Electronic Arts Inc., Lominger International, Razer, Tely Labs
- Best Integrated E-Marketing Strategy: Kaspersky Lab, Logitech, Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated
- Best Global-to-Local E-Commerce Strategy: Autodesk, Inc., AVAST Software, Logitech, THQ Inc., Wondershare Software
- Newcomer of the Year: EnMasse Entertainment Inc., Lenovo, Cloud Engines, Remo Software
- Innovator of the Year: Electronic Arts, Microsoft Corporation, Parallels
- Email Industry Recognition: Bare Escentuals, lululemon athletica, KFC Corporation
- Email Agency Partner: HighRoad Solution, LLC, Dialog Interactive Inc.
- Email Excellence: Boot Barn, Inc., KSL Resorts, SnagAJob.com
“We congratulate all of this year’s ICE Awards finalists who represent the very best in commerce and e-marketing innovation and excellence,” said Joel Ronning, Digital River’s CEO. “Our conference provides the finalists and other attendees an ideal platform for sharing successes and collaborating with each other to advance their global commerce and online marketing practices.”
About Digital River, Inc.
Digital River, Inc., the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, builds and manages online businesses for software and game publishers, consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and affiliates. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a global commerce operation. The company’s comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, global payments, cloud-based billing, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
Founded in 1994, Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America. For more details about Digital River, visit the corporate website, follow the company on Twitter or call +1 952-253-1234.
Digital River is a registered trademark of Digital River, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Twitter Tags: #Globalocity, #ecommerce
Tweet This: Digital River announces finalists for 2012 ICE Awards — recognizes innovative commerce and e-marketing campaigns at #Globalocity event.